Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Vincenzo Nibali Snubbed by Podium Girl

Since I got home from the Tuesday ride tonight, I have been trying to catch on my recordings of the Tour. The first four days of the Tour have already had a fair amount of drama with Cavendish crashed out and Froome injured. As you know if you have been following the Tour, sprinter Marcel Kittel has been dominant with three victories out of the first four stages. But don’t bet against clever and consistent Peter Sagan for the green jersey. I am looking forward to tomorrow’s much anticipated/dreaded (depends whether you are a viewer or a GC rider) which passes over about 15 km of the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix.
     Here is a random moment from the podium ceremony following Vincenzo Nibali’s victory in stage two. I have already deleted my DVR recording of the stage, so I can’t go back and see exactly what happened here in context. Maybe someone who saw it can explain the incident to me. For whatever reason, this does not appear to be a podium girl who loves her work.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment