Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bengal Cross

I was not able to make it to Bengal Cross today but I spoke to Brian, Dan, and Shae who were there. Apparently it was a great event with a good course and conditions. A number of the Rexburg cyclists were there as well as the Jackson Hole crew plus some very fast guys from Sun Valley. It was déjà vu all over again with Shae winning the women’s race. If anyone wants to send additional commentary or photos, I would be happy to post them.
On balance, I feel like this has been the best cross season ever in Southeastern Idaho with a total of seven local races (three in Victor, two in Idaho Falls, one in Rexburg, and one in Pocatello). The races have generally been well organized and well supported by local cyclists. I hope that this momentum and growth will continue next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment