Sunday, April 24, 2016

Ride with Dave Zabriskie at The Ultimate Challenge

Registration is open for The Ultimate Challenge presented by University of Utah Health Care! Ride the same Stage 6 route as the pros and then see the finish at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort. This year, share the ride with our Ultimate Challenge Ambassador, Grand Tour winner David Zabriskie. The VIP Pro Continental Package gives you many extra perks, like breakfast with DZ, a liminted-edition cycling kit from DNA, reserved parking at the start, and much more. 

 "Everyone has a place that’s home. For me, it’s Utah, where I grew up. The Mountains, the trees, the changing seasons, the people and my family—it’s where I learned to ride my first bike and, later on, hopped on a road bike and explored more of this great state," Zabriskie stated on the new Ultimate Challenge training blog. "Even after a full career of racing bicycles, I still enjoy riding and couldn’t be more excited to participate in the Tour of Utah’s Ultimate Challenge."

 Read more at The Ultimate Challenge blog - click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment