Thursday, November 13, 2014

Bengal Cross, Ironman Arizona

Best of luck to Tony, KJ, and Mike at Ironman Arizona on Sunday. Meanwhile, here in Southeastern Idaho, there is only one piece of unfinished cycling business; Bengal Cross in Pocatello on Saturday. http://bengalcross.athlete360.com/  It will be cold and conditions will be tough, but I am confident it will be a great event. I could not be happier with the local cross season thus far with the three race Victor series featuring Moose Cross as its showcase event, the Cube, Blue Goose, and now Bengal Cross. I am fighting a cold this week, but unless it gets substantially worse I will plan to be there on Saturday. If anyone is interested in consolidating transportation, please contact Kellen or me. You will probably want to ride with Kellen since he is not sick.                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment