Thursday, November 20, 2014

VeloNews Reviews the Light and Motion Urban 800

photo copyright Caley Fretz/velonews.com
The purpose of this blog is not to sell you things. However, years ago, I would have welcomed an endorsement for the Light and Motion Urban series before wasting time and money on lesser lights. The Urban series features a range of lights from 350 to 800 lumens with pricing from about $70 to $180. As with most technology, performance has increased and prices have dropped substantially over time. When I bought my 350 lumen light a couple of years ago, it retailed for about $150. My experience with this light has been overwhelmingly positive. It is bright, dependable, and attaches easily and securely to any handlebar. It also came with a helmet mount which I have never used. If you are looking for a bicycle light, I would start here.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment