Thursday, May 7, 2015

Kenda Kountach Endurance

 
I have wanted to try this tire for quite a while now, based largely on Kenda’s advertizing. They market this dual-compound tread version of their popular Kountach clincher as a lightweight race-ready tire with an exceptional level of flat protection. The regular Kountach has been widely available, but the Kountach Endurance has been pretty tough to find.  I was recently able to get a hold of a 25 mm set which I mounted and took out for ride today. It is probably impossible to tell a good tire from a bad after one ride, but I think this one seems pretty promising. I hope it proves to be durable and as reliable as advertized.
Joe has recently located a distributer for this tire and will be stocking it in both 23 and 25 mm sizes at Sticks and Stones if some other people would like to give it a try as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment