Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rain and Lightning

There are few things that I like less than cancelling the TNR, but given the amount of rain and lightning in the area, I do not think we have much choice. In all the years we have done this I cannot recall a spring with more stormy Tuesdays or more cancellations. It is pouring rain outside my window right now. If there is a silver lining to this situation, it is this:  I would rather have the storm hit half an hour before the ride than half an hour after. Hopefully, our fortunes turn around by next week.

As an aside, I just spoke to Joe. The number of people suffering from significant sunburn from yesterday is up to at least four. I am not always a big fan of sunscreen, but glad that I used it pretty heavily yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment