Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just in Time for Father's Day: Leatherman Tread

Maybe you have seen this thing online already. I have not seen one in real life, but I am curious to do so. Each individual link of this Leatherman bracelet contains individual tools like screwdrivers and hex keys. A main emphasis of the marketing is that it can be carried through airport security. It is not inexpensive ($220) and I have my doubts about a wearable Leatherman as a fashion statement not to mention the potential comfort issues of wearing an entire toolbox on your wrist. But I have to admire its obvious appeal for gadget obsessed individuals such as myself. The tread is initially only being offered online direct from Leatherman and by Cabellas. It is scheduled for general release in August. http://www.leatherman.com/tread-425.html

No comments:

Post a Comment