Sunday, October 25, 2015

Spooky Cross Thursday, Final TNR, Road Ride Saturday (?)

I just received a message from Gabe Klamer that Spooky Cross in Victor is indeed on for this week, but it will be on Thursday instead of Friday with the schedule as follows: kids’ race 5:30 pm,  costume race 6:00 pm, main event 6:30 pm. I realize several there are several difficult things about the date and time. It is fairly short notice and not the easiest time to get to Victor on a weeknight. However, I am a sucker for a cross race and willing to rearrange my schedule to go. If anyone else is interested in going to Spooky Cross, please text me to coordinate logistics and transportation.
As a reminder, Tuesday night will be the final TNR of the season 5:30 at Sticks and Stones. We will have to cut it a little short due to the early sunset. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to an outstanding season of the TNR.
I have received some requests for a Saturday road ride and I think this is a great idea, particularly since most of our recent Saturdays have been dedicated to cross. I am going to toss a tentative plan out there for a midday ride of two and a half hours or so. The details will be contingent upon the degree of interest in the ride as well as the weather. The forecast right now for Saturday is rain, but a lot can change in a week. Like the message above on Spooky Cross, the best way to give me some feedback on the Saturday ride is probably text. If we can agree on a plan for Saturday, I will post it on the blog.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment