Thursday, September 15, 2016

Cheers to a bang up weekend at Rebecca's Private Idaho!




A NOTE FROM REBECCA:

I've had the privilege of traveling the world and explore new destinations each year, but at the end of the day there is nothing quiet like coming home to Ketchum, Idaho. After your weekend at Rebecca's Private Idaho, you might just now understand what I've been talking about. Each year I look forward to sharing my town with you all, and if you ask me, this was our best year yet. From the Wagon Days Parade to Galande Quaffing it seems like the party never ended. We set a new record with 550 registered riders, gave over $4,000 to each of our charity partners, and the weather gods were kind enough and saved the snow for Monday. I sure hope you had as much fun as I did!

Stay tuned for registration information in January! Here come's year five!

Happy Trails,

No comments:

Post a Comment