Sunday, October 15, 2017

Bozeman Grand Prix




I’m just back from the Bozeman Grand Prix Cyclocross Race. Kelton and KO were there as well. (Send me some pictures guys, I will post them). Both of them are young, fast, and talented. Kelton especially rode well in the Men’s 1-2 race. I am a middle-aged guy riding a bike just happy to be there.
It was an absolutely beautiful fall day. This was my first time on the Bozeman course. It is one of the best I have seen anywhere. It features a long lap with a lot of high quality single track with sharp turns, climbs, and drops. In spite of all the singletrack, it never feels claustrophobic. There are plenty of opportunities to pass (or in my case to be passed).
Thanks to Dawn for the photos and her unfailing good humor in supporting another bike race.

No comments:

Post a Comment