Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Moose Cross Cyclocross Festival - 2017

Howdy and Hey There,

I hope you know that Moose Cross is happening this weekend in Victor Idaho. Like the Phoenix, Moose Cross lives.

All of the event information is on the website http://moosecross.com. I've attached the current flyer. 

Added back to Moose Cross, by popular demand is the Fun event - Now the Zany Fun and Crazy Costumes Encouraged Lap. 

Also going to have a Fat Bike lap

The scoring is all going to be done by hand. Raffle for most awards. Of course, proceeds to Mountain Bike the Tetons 501c(3)

It's going to be if not a little chaotic. My apologies in advance about that. But you probably new that Moose Cross had been cancelled back in July. I only found that out at the end of August. It's coming together.

There are going to be lot's of kids. Pumpkins are going to be the prizes for the kids. If you have extra, bring them.

Pass this along if you can. I'm still looking for volunteers and gift certificates for the raffles.

Thanks

Chuck Collins

Call or text me at 805-705-0352 






No comments:

Post a Comment