Monday, March 26, 2018

From Cameron: Opportunity to Join 2018 Lotoja Relay

Cycling season is upon us and with that I often I ask myself "Am I doing LOTOJA this year?" Well this year I"M IN! and have volunteered to help plan the efforts for some relay teams. I've personally finished several full LOTOJAs and several relay teams (2 man and 5 man teams) and to be honest I've had a blast doing all of them. So my question to you is "Are you doing LOTOJA?"

 

Why I Do LOTOJA?

·  Support an epic local race

·  Keeps me training all summer long

·  Provides an end of summer goal for fitness

If you are interested in joining a relay team (2-5 man teams) this year for LOTOJA please respond to Cameron Patch before March 31st He'll be helping plan the registration, logistics, and training. LOTOJA registration begins in 2 weeks so kiss your loved ones goodbye for the summer and come get on your bike!

 

Once I get a list of names of interest I'll figure out teams, interest in a team jersey, etc. I look forward from hearing from you.

 

AN EPIC CYCLING SEASON IS UPON US!

Cameron Patch

801-608-4598

cameron.patch@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment