Friday, April 11, 2014

How to Watch Paris-Roubaix

I just went online and upgraded my satellite package. Afterward, I went straight to the DVR to set Paris-Roubaix to record. I was not happy to find a bunch of junk sports on Sunday morning that NBC apparently considers to be more marketable than cycling, but no listing for Paris-Roubaix.  This is what I found on the NBC Sports website:
                                               
I have never tried watching a cycling event streaming on NBCSports.com. As an alternative to watching in HD on a big screen and using the DVR to skip commercials, it seems pretty sad. Here is an update. I just found a listing for a 2 1/2 hour Paris-Roubaix recap at 6 p.m. on Monday night on the NBC Sports Network, Channel 159 on Dish.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment