Sunday, October 19, 2014

From Weston: Moose Cross Cat 4 + Bonus Video

Not sure if you know Chris Haskell or not, he lives is Boise and rides a CLX (CycleLogix) bike like I do for road. He is a professor at Boise State and knows Lana as well. He makes videos of all his races and just posted a video of the mens cat 4 race that everyone should check out.

 
Chris does a great job with his videos. He had a goPro mounted on his helmet, chest, handle bars, and seatpost.There is footage of Jeff's rebar encounter, and I think I saw you in there a couple times, Nate Starnes, and a few others. I recommend subscribing to his YouTube channel also. All his videos are fun to watch and it's nice to see commentary from a guy who's a weekend warrior like the rest of us. 
Here's another race of Chris's from 2013 featuring yours truly. This is the 'Biggest Show in Idaho' circuit race where I met Chris and we became friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment