Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Last Waltz

 
I am always a little sad when we have to call it a year for the TNR. In recent years, we have stretched the season longer than ever before due largely to the expansion of daylight savings time. The 2014 TNR ran from March 11 to October 28th for a total of about 31 rides. I choose the word “about” since some of us spent a night trail building plus we had to abandon early a time or two for bad weather. The only night we cancelled completely was July 15th, the night of the Great Rexburg Flood, and a few people even went out later that night.
On behalf of all the participants of the TNR, I would like to thank everyone who came out this year and supported the ride. I feel pretty good about the level of participation and cooperation this year and I look forward to getting the TNR rolling again in about four and a half months.

1 comment:

  1. It really was a great year. I'm looking forward to getting going again next year! Thanks for all the work you did Dave putting the rides together every week.

    ReplyDelete