Friday, September 26, 2014

Follow Up to the Yogurt Post

I want to mention one other very good Greek Yogurt that we have tried; Zoi. It is very creamy, higher in fat and calories than most Greek yogurts. When Dawn heard I had written a post on yogurt, she said she thought that was pretty desperate. Nevertheless, it was modestly interesting to me and it turns out to other people as well. I discovered there are a few Noosa Yoghurt fans out there.

When I was in Broulim’s today, I found two flavors of Noosa Yoghurt in stock, lemon and tart cherry. We taste tested these and like the previous flavors, the two new flavors set an absolute gold standard for yogurt.  Broulim’s price is $2.79, which I suspect is a little high, but if you were ever tempted to indulge a little in premium yogurt, Noosa is the one to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment