Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thanks For Buying Noosa

 
Long time readers will recall that I first heard of Noosa Yoghurt during the 2014 cyclocross season when they sponsored Meredith Miller and Allen Krughoff. The first time I looked for Noosa locally, it was expensive, hard to find, and available in a very limited number of flavors.
I took this picture at Broulim’s today. It only shows about half the flavors in stock: Tart Cherry, Lemon, Honey, Strawberry-Rhubarb, Blueberry, Raspberry, Coconut, and Pineapple.  Albertsons has been stocking a comparable variety. Hopefully, Noosa has realized a good return on their investment in cyclocross. Its expanded presence in local supermarkets suggests it is doing well in this area. Following the original post, several people commented to me about how good it is. I have not talked to anyone who does not like it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment