Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First TNR Tentative for March 18th

I am pretty excited about the amount of interest in the Tuesday Night Ride. With the earlier implementation of daylight savings time on Sunday March 9th, we could potentially be starting pretty soon. However, most of you know how unpredictable March weather can be. I believe there is still one good blizzard out there. I have been looking at the extended forecast and it doesn't look great for March 11th. I am going to propose March 18th as the first Tuesday Night Ride of 2014. That date is obviously subject to change depending on the weather. I get a fair number of questions about our cancellation policy. To the extent it is feasible, I will communicate cancellations through the blog and by email, but the most important thing is to remember this rule: If the weather is so rotten that you can't bear the thought of riding and other people would feel the same, consider the ride cancelled. Following long tradition, the TNR will depart from Sticks and Stones at 6 p.m.

1 comment: